Saturday, October 9, 2010

Swimming Pool on the Third Floor

Posted by PicasaI admit it- I have never seen  a swimming pool that was not on the ground before. Oh, I have seen pictures of those on cruise ships, and thought that was pretty weird, too, but in a way, I find this scary. Picture this scenario. A car drives up to the motel and parks as is the custom under the canopy at the front entrance. Then, for unexpected and unknown reasons, the supports of the pool buckle and the whole thing collapses. Maybe it is not such a good space saving idea after all.
I went for a dip in this pool, and it was of a minimum size, just large enough to keep down comments about tacky size, and it was a shallow non diving pool. Still, I have swam in many in ground pools that were no larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips