Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birds Seen From Ferry

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


The birds seem to think that any post is made for them to perch on.Why these poles were out in the water this way, I don't know but I have been past this place on the ferry 4 times and all the posts have a bird on them. The odd thing about this is, there are several different kinds of birds there. You can click on the picture and get a closer look at the birds.
The second picture is of some birds on a break water wall.
The pelican was sitting in the middle of the walkway back to shore from the ferry. Apparently it sits there a lot from the looks of the planks. As I edged closer and closer to him, he moved reluctantly but gave me the evil eye so that I knew when I had pushed him as far as I could. The yellow feathers on his head are breeding plumage I believe.
The last picture is of a frozen duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips