Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Spiders

 



These spiders are really numerous around my place in the fall. I would like to avoid them and go about my business and let them do likewise. Unfortunately, we seem to have the same ideas about where would be a good place to go. I am constantly running into their webs. There is one path I use a lot between 2 cedars and some of my plots. There is always one there. Must be a good spot for catching food. Another place is the open door of the old greenhouse, which is where I got this picture. There is also usually one with a web between the back porch railing and the flood light. I guess that is a buggy place, too. Wiith so many bugs about, I am glad to have their services. Please though, don't get on me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips