Friday, November 7, 2008

More beautiful colors



Every year I take a picture of the trees in my Mother's yard. They are too beautiful to resist, and it does seem that they are especially beautiful this year. The purple is a purple leaf plum and of course the other tree is a maple. I believe she bought it along with a Japanese maple and I wonder if it is a sugar maple. Some maples in her yard she got out of the woods, but they tend to be different shapes from this one, and are prone to split. I rolled Mother down the road in her wheel chair so she could see these trees. Even though her eyesight is poor, she still enjoys the fall leaf display. And if you don't enjoy these beautiful trees and weather, there must be something wrong with your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips