Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pot Man (Person?)

This is my pot man constructed with a little help from my friends yesterday . I have been planning this all summer, but better late than never. It was great fun. I used some clay pots with chips, as you can see, and just stuff I had around for the most part. Mary contributed pots she found hidden under leaves, Hiram helped with the actual construction and some ideas when we came to an impasse, the hat is one that I used formerly when I took the kids to the water park. The thing on top of the hast is not a loaf of bread for emergencies, but a rock to hold hat on till glue dries. The planter you see in the background filled with flowers is an old one that was junked. I filled it with bark mulch last year and this year it is making a fine show with very little watering.
Cheers, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips