Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring's Greening

More scenes of greening are developing every day; some seem to happen hour by hour. I saw this one a week or more ago, and it cheered my heart. But now the signs are everywhere, not the least of which is in my own yard. It won't be many days till my old mower will be struggling to push through foot tall grass . Yet I wait on... There are other more fun things to do besides try to crank that grumpy mower and push it around this the yard, leaving clumps of fading daffodils. Other things like planting seed, putting up cucumber trellis', and even-- yes! cutting brush. I am a scratched mess from all those Elaeagnus thorns. ( I call it Ugly Agnus). talk about an invasive plant! I will some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips
Blogging tips